One of the easiest ways to express affection and say I love you. Kissing is a universal language that requires no translation to glean it's message. Kissing has amazing health benefits. Best Kisses is a unique kissing photo website promoting the power of love one kiss at a time.
The Top 10 Health Benefits of Kissing...
Have been documented in medical studies offering amazing advantages for a long and healthy life.
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound! It's time to start that kissing diet!
- Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
- During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
- Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the 'noise' in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
- The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine. [source]
"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the
years." Rupert Burke
Was created to promote the power of love through the beauty of a kiss captured in photos, making each one capable of lasting a lifetime. We recommend kissing “10 seconds or longer" everyday. Repeat as often as required to reduce stress and live a healthier life. - Ray & Terri
Email us your kissing photos and messages of love:
How Do I Send My Photo?